Some great unisex gift ideas for that creative in your life and just in time for the holidays.
Spotify - $9.99 per month
For many, music influences the creative process. With Spotify subscription, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.
Keep your friends up-to-date with the latest that Adobe has to offer. The 2014 release of Creative Cloud includes all-new versions of desktop apps — including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro — with hundreds of new features and performance improvements.
Loot Crate - $13.37 per month + s/h
Geeky, fun, gamer-themed toys, comic books, desk toys, and accessories. They get a box every month with some cool items in it that matches a theme, whether it's zombies, comic books, whatever, and it's just an all around fun experience.
Magazine - $29.00 per year
- How Design
- CMYK Magazine
- Fast Company
Lenovo Yoga Tablet - $249.00
The hottest brand in technology right now just released a new tablet.
Headphones - $ varies
Check out the best headphones for 2014.
Threadless - $ varies
Community submitted clothing designs, Threadless offers unique creations you can't find in stores.
Art Supplies - $ varies
An artist can never have too many art supplies. From the quality pens, Sakura Pigma Micron, and pencils like Staedtler.
Jewelry - $ varies
Get your designer unique jewelry. From ampersand necklaces, to geometric jewelry, they are fun pieces that will enhance any outfit.
Home Decor - $ varies
- Pottery Barn
- Urban Outfitters
- Pier 1
- World Market
- Uncommon Goods
Books - $ varies
- Grid System, from a professional for professionals, here is the definitive word on using grid systems in graphic design. - $67.00
- Thinking With Type, guide to using typography in visual communication, from the printed page to the computer screen. $13.00
- Logo, The logo bible, this book provides graphic designers with an indispensable reference source for contemporary logo design. $30.00
- Drawing Type: An Introduction to Illustrating Letterforms, Part inspiration and part workbook, these hand-drawn type of images will inspire and excite any designer to draw and explore type. $25.30
- How To Be a Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul, Designers are quick to tell us about their sources of inspiration, but they are much less willing to reveal such critical matters as how to find work, how much they charge, and what to do when a client rejects three weeks of work and refuses to pay the bill. $10.00
- Just My Type: A Book About Fonts, Fonts surround us every day, on street signs and buildings, on movie posters and books, and on just about every product that we buy.$14.00
Amazon - $ varies
Let your artist choose what they want. Plenty of options under $50, from technology to fun desk decorations
Craft Store - $ varies
- Hobby Lobby
- Garden Ridge
- Paper Source
- Dick Blick